Electrical Retrofitting in San Mateo
AMP Electric specializes in electrical retrofitting, complete or partial re-wiring, panel, subpanel and circuit breaker upgrades. Our goal is to the modernization of your commercial office wiring systems to meet today’s safety code standards and energy savings options.
We guarantee the safety and quality of our craftsmanship on your San Mateo commercial property and invite you to bring your out dated, degraded or inefficient lighting and electrical system into the millennium with our advanced retrofitting expertise.
What is Electrical Retrofitting?
New construction can be costly when a simple modification can yield the same, or better results at a fraction of the price. The main function is to see how much money you will save if you make your infrastructure as energy efficient as possible. To determine if electrical retrofitting is right for your San Mateo commercial business, get in touch with us today to book a free consultation with one of our retro fitting experts.
We’ll walk you through the process, analyzing your current electrical systems and designing and implementing adjustment plans that align with your current and future electricity consumption requirements.
Electrical Retrofitting Services
- Electrical panel, subpanel and circuit breaker retrofitting
- Re-wiring – complete or partial
- Electrical lighting retrofitting, dimmer switches and control panels
- Adding wiring systems for the installation of heat pumps
- Low voltage lighting
- Swimming pool retrofitting
- Electrical retrofitting kitchen wiring for installation of state of the art appliances
- Modern hot water boiler installation, wiring retrofits
- Adherence to building and safety codes
Reasons for Retrofitting
Aging equipment, damage, equipment failure, voltage adjustments, panning for the future or changes to the way you consume power are all great reasons to contact AMP Electric for any electrical panel retrofits or re-wiring no matter the scale of your project.
Our educated, innovative electricity specialists will work with you develop an organized and efficient plan of action that will take your current high and low voltage electrical equipment and modernize the system for compatibility, energy savings and streamlined electrical connectivity. If you are installing a state of the art hot tub in a historic property, upgrading appliances or modernizing your industrial processes, let us take care of the fine details on your behalf.
What to consider before retrofitting?
Before you begin an electrical retro fitting project in San Mateo there are a several considerations.
- Will completing an electrical retrofitting project in San Mateo qualify me for an energy efficiency program or rebate and bring my current or proposed appliances, machinery, and operational equipment up to code?
- Will modernizing wiring and equipment decrease my energy consumption costs?
- Am I working with HVAC units or other equipment which may require additional considerations?
- Do I have alternate arrangements for day to day business requirements?
A comprehensive and customized plan from AMP Electric will help you answer these questions about your long term investment, and more. We invite you to get in touch with us for a consultation, to get started on your San Mateo industrial electrical retrofitting action plan today.