Electrical Inspection Menlo Park
Your safety and peace of mind rest on a comprehensive electrical building inspection. At Amp Electric our certified electricians have built our business around complete customer satisfaction, thorough attention to detail, and delivering clear, prioritized check lists offering recommendations for improvements and potential upgrades. We employ advanced technology and years of experience to get behind the scenes of your building and provide an accurate assessment.
Electrical Building Inspection Benefits
Electricity powers day to day activities that we rely on to keep ourselves safe and comfortable. Wiring runs behind the scenes, in your walls, serving every room in your Menlo Park building and connecting to your electrical panel.
The benefits of an electrical building inspection on your Menlo Park building or property are many:
- Ensure all electrical systems in a building are safe
- Identify common electrical mistakes made by past owners or contractors
- Spotting degraded electrical components that have become worn over time
- Meeting insurance building electrical system requirements
- Reducing energy costs
- Identifying out dated wiring like aluminium, with potential fire hazard risks
- Safety reinforcement -Identify electrocution hazards
On average, a Menlo Park building takes 2-3 hours of inspection time to satisfy our technicians extensive checklist. Amp Electric offers complete building electrical inspection services to businesses in Menlo Park at fair, affordable pricing.
Electrical Building Inspection Checklist - Outside
- Electrical boxes and meters
- Panels and breakers
- Hot tubs
- Garage entrance systems
- Outdoor outlets
- Grounding and bonding
- Outdoor electrical systems
Electrical Building Inspection Checklist - Inside
- Electrical panel inspection – labels, amps and functionality
- Outlet and switch condition
- Surge protection systems
- Shock and electrocution risk assessment
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Lighting and light fixtures
- Fault circuit interrupters test
Trust Amp Electric professionals with an electrical building inspection to ensure the safety of your company and property.
When to get an Electrical Inspection
Why have your Building Inspected?
Electrical issues are no laughing matter. Small appliances being plugged into insufficient or improperly routed wiring is the number one cause of accidental electrocutions.
Electrical fire is the leading cause of damage to buildings across our country and are easily preventable with a comprehensive building electrical inspection with our experienced Amp Electric electrical technicians. Faulty wiring that is deep in walls can be hard for the average person to notice, and performing an inspection yourself will place you and your business at risk.
Protect your employees, your business and your peace of mind knowing the wiring and electrical systems you can’t see are operating up to building safety code and at correct capacity. Put your mind at ease with our comprehensive inspection and prioritized action plan, give us a call to book an appointment with our courteous building inspection specialists. We look forward to hearing from you.